7.21.2009

Etsy!

Well friends, I finally have my own Etsy shop! It's still in the works, so please have patience, but please don't hesitate to check it out! I have a few items up for sale currently, and will be adding more very shortly.

Here's the address: Devonly.etsy.com

This will be the first time I've "sold" my work to the public like this, and I have to say: it's a lot more emotional than I thought. I know people like my work - they compliment it all the time even when they don't know I've made it. But putting myself out there for the world (or etsy) to see, criticize, deny or buy...why, I just hope it goes well. So, please pass the site along to anyone and everyone, I would most appreciate it!

And to go along with my new shop and (hopefully) my goods that will be flying out of here: I have new business cards!


Aren't they adorable? Would you like one? I will send you as many as you want! So, on that note I am off to flit about and get all that I need to get done today on my day off. Look for more items soon, as in hopefully by the end of the day. Until next time...

Devonly, yours

P.S. Did you notice how many "hopefully"s I had in today's post as much as I did? That is exactly how I feel right now: hope is keeping me going. Please hope with me, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. oh happy happy news! the birth of your etsy and the birth of my life coinciding! :)

    love the jupiter earrings in case you need a belated bday gift.:)

    ReplyDelete